This is a course designed for school students aged from 12 years old (Level: B1) to enhance their comprehension skills. This course prepares students for schools examinations as well as for the IGCSE/SAT stage.
Skills included: Reading – Writing
Exams prepared for: School exams – Admission test in British schools
Level duration: 8 classes (16 hours)
Class duration: 2 hours
1200 EGP / round
- Objective 1: Develop key reading sub-skills such as identifying the main ideas of passages.
- Objective 2: Identify basic genres (fiction, nonfiction, etc.)
- Objective 3: Develop vocabulary of items in texts through focused class activities; understanding the meaning of words, their definitions, and their context.
- Objective 4: Identify grammar tenses and their use, and identifying language used; improve accuracy in basic usage of high-frequency language items.
- Objective 5: Develop the ability to identify functions of sentences (e.g. add information, compare, contrast, explain, give a cause, give an effect, etc.)
- Objective 6: Develop detailed reading skills through answering comprehension questions and the finding of information in texts.
This programme is offered at our branches in New Cairo, Nasr City, Heliopolis and 6th of October
Student must sit for a placement test before course registration.
Placement test booking by calling 012-1083-7777
This programme is available for private tutoring. However fees are subject to change.